Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Never ask a Bente for a bite..

HungryNephewHungryNephew Posts: 267
edited 9:12AM in EggHead Forum
Umm, I think the answer is no.

lilBete.jpg

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Just like Daddy!
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    That girl has got the "look" down pat. She was crying and fussing so I took her picture then showed it to her......I got this instant change in expression that was truly classic. Comedy moment of the day for sure.

Either Bente gets that look alot and she learned it from momma or that little girl is gonna be a handful :woohoo:
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Oh Lee, just wait until you see the pictures of someone of Big Bente in a similar pose from last night's after party.

I'm sure it will be posted later today....and it is a good one.

Did you happen to catch her eating the lamb lollipop that 12 step did? It was priceless.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Lawn Ranger wrote:
    Just like Daddy!

You have no idea how prophetic that statement is. Just wait for the pic.
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    I've got the photos and will post later this PM. Heading to Savannah now....they are PRICELESS!
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    learned from me and going to be a handfull :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    well i was wondering who was going to get a shot of the wife's units this year looks like the winner was you

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    That's we nicknamed Parker Page, "Riblet". I think it fits!!
  • LOL, that was not my intent but do I win a prize?