Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Packed and ready to go

Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
edited 4:29PM in EggHead Forum
Unfortunatly, I have to wait until noon on Friday. The dog sitter arrives for my 3 dogs. See you at the chat and chew on Friday and the rst on Saturday (am, noon, pm and of course evening). Yes, you will know me if you can read or distinguish colors such as BLACK and Gold. Yes, Terry, I know your cute daughter will be the best dressed Steeler Fan there. Grab some Iron City and will see under the stars or clouds.

Joe

Comments

• yeah, i know the Iron city does not help my typing skills.
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    We'll let the masses decide which one is you... :woohoo:

IMG_8028-018.jpg
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Not bad looking for a Steeler fan, guy with the beer is OK also. Go Titans! ;)

Walt
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    the wife has temporarily susspended me dressing the little one like a boy... so no steelers stuff on her but i might see if i can bring a jersey :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb