Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Who's going to be in ATL Tomorrow

SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
edited 10:55PM in EggHead Forum
We should be in by 2 or 3. Who else is coming in on Thursday???? Wess....?

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Yeah Kevin...we should be at BGE by around 2 I would guess
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    If you guys are in town, you're welcome to come over for some adult beverages (and yes, Wess, we have Crown), but I am WAY out in the Northern burbs.

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    The Toads and Norbergs are there today.We are going to meet the Toads,Norbergs and maybe the AppleDogs if they get in by 11:30 at the Blue Willow Inn for lunch on Friday.Look forward to seeing you Kevin.
    Larry

http://www.bluewillowinn.com/
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,116
    Morning Kevin:

Still not sure what time we will be getting there tomorrow as it will depend on when the much better half (EggHatter) gets off work. I'm trying to get her to not go in at all, but so far haven't been successfull. However, she is leaning to leaving work by noon at the latest, so that would put us to Atlanta (driving from Tampa) somewhere between 3:00pm and 8:00pm. Will know more in the morning.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Preciate the offer, we'll see how busy things end up getting..
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    AZRP and I get in around 2pm...then gotta go to the store.
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Hey I'm here finally after all kinds or crazy crap before I could get out of town. :blink:

We brought along a couple varmits and are hitting the aquarium Friday morning......maybe the Coke Museum too.

H
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    I give you three guesses what is in my suitcase and the first two do not count.

:woohoo:
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    I'm hoping a camera. Someone forgot ours so guess where I'm going at 645am....... :whistle: