Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

YA YA Lunch confirmed

Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited 12:33AM in EggHead Forum
Hi all you Ya Ya's out there. I've made arrangements with Matthews Cafeteria for us to enjoy lunch there on Friday, Oct 17th at 1:00pm. They will have a private room for us to yak....food is priced individually, but will be less than $10 for you. If you don't want a big meal...come have dessert with us.
Plans are to meet at the front desk at the Comfort Suites at 12:30pm. We'll arrange car driving then. Please email me directly...so I can get a head count and let the restuarant know. kjbprice@bajaspa.com

Looking forward to seeing old friends, and making new.

Kim
·