Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GREAT Chicken (Bob & Gfw)

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited 2:56AM in EggHead Forum
Just a quick note for Bob and Gfw. Tonights feast was mustard coated chicken and it was ... Graet! If I didn't know it, I wouldn't have known that it was coated with mustard, nice color and better flavor.[p]If you've been thinking of trying it, don't delay. Go down to you grocer, buy some chicken breasts and cheap mustard and go to it![p]Smokey

• GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    Smokey,[p]You can thank Gfw for posting it to his site. I only provided the road map :~)[p]Glad you enjoyed it. I just recently got hooked on the mustard kick myself.