Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:19 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who only know 'over easy' eggs.

Yes, another plumbing emergency, but this one was controlled from the get-go. Sensors detected the pressure buildup early enough that I was able to slowly convert to vertical mode, engage my transporter appendages and amble all the way to the facility maintenance department. I even had time to stop midway and perform a closed-eye yawn. The pressure release was completed successfully.

A check of the refrigeration device's interior illuminator was equally successful. I'm on a roll.

Then on to the exterior viewing portal where I could quickly tell that nothing was amiss, especially in the Coop where most security efforts are focused. I noticed that Ms Mona and newcomer, Virginia (her name until a more suitable alias is come by), were over by the back counter instead of on their perch. They appeared to be enjoying their conversation and new-found friendship. I appealed to other Eggents to come up with an appropriate name for her and a few well thought names were submitted. But there has not been a decision as to which alias fits her personality. For some reason 'Pearl' sticks in my gray matter. Perhaps it is due to the presence of a store tag hanging from her rather homely-looking clothing. We'll see.

A quick check of the Forum disclosed the continuated absence of the WolfMan. Either he has temporarily removed himself from the guardianship role as protector of the net or he has been reassimilated. I suspect he is temporarily absent due to competitive reasons. We will likely find out during the upcoming Atlanta festivities.

Speaking of Atlanta, Eggcitement is building here at the Ranch. The staff loves it when Spring Hen and me leave the premises for any lengthy period of time. Unsupervised, they look forward to Eggtoberfest with thoughts of their own little 'fest.' But they also enjoy the stories and photos we come back with and immediately share with them. This year's Eggtoberfest should be a hoot and a cackle. The recent Coop Party was a good warm-up for it for sure.

In as much as chat-chit is slow among the 10 Members and 60 Guest currently logged on I think I shall return to the horizontal deep inside the recharging chamber.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Success Knows No Boundaries" Chicken
Spring Texas USA