Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Welcome to the world of BGE, Beth's husband!

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,869
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Today I spent a couple hours ringing bells for The Salvation Army. My fellow advisory board member and I were chatting and naturally I got to talking about the BGE -(can you imagine that???) - I didn't bore her (I don't think) as her husband loves to cook and she thinks he just might visit our forum - in that case I want to extend a welcome and an offer for him to email me for questions. Shoot I'll even loan him my BGE VCR tape!
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    RRP, at least you had a nice day. I did the same on Wednesday morn - 15 degrees at 7:30am. [p]Merry Christmas :~}

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,869
    Thanks for your efforts, Gordon! All of us make THE difference.
    She's the editor of the Observer and he's at the big yellow tractor company and "has to" entertain at Jim's Downtown on a regular basis. She said the BGE would be right up his alley! Trust me, I'll sic him on your web site in a jiffy if I hear from him.

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    RRP,
    Please welcome him to the Green Room for me, and if I can help him with wine information to compliment his cookinf, please advise!
    Hammer