Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EggFest 2002 Pizza and Dog Biscuits

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am looking for the recipies for the dog biscuits and the Pizzas (with the white Truffle Oil) cooked at the EggFest 2002.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks!
Rozalie

Comments

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Rozalie Hollis,[p]Ooops. Great apologies. Here are the dog bisquits courtesy of Three Dog Bakery Cookbook.[p]2c whole wheat flour
    1T baking powder
    1c peanut butter
    1c skim milk[p]Get egg to 375. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk. Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.[p]Turn out dough on lightly floured surface and knead. Roll out to 1/4 inch thick and cut out shapes.[p]Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.[p]You can do these in an oven also..but why??!!![p]mShark

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    MollyShark,[p]Are these REALLY dog biscuits? That's just too cool! How's Mia Hamm doing? Getting big? Last pic you posted when when she was very little....[p]QBabe
    :~)

• mollyshark
    mia3.JPG
    <p />QBabe,[p]Yep. Really dog bisquits. I have several other varieties we do, but these are really quick and easy. It's a good thing to put on when the egg has been going for a while and you know even with vents closed, it's gonna hold heat for a bit. Might as well take advantage![p]Mia is lovely. NOT so tiny anymore, but a sweet thing, quite adept at helping with cleanup.[p]mShark
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    MollyShark,[p]WOW, she sure has grown...how much does she weigh now? Is she full grown? Does she eat the dog biscuits or do you have dogs too?[p]Have a great one!
    QBabe
    :~)

• mollyshark
    insane.jpg
    <p />QBabe,[p]I think she is probably 40+ pounds. Still has a ways to go. Does she eat the dog bisquits? HOWL HOWL HOWL. She LOVES the bisquits. She loves everything except tomatoes as far as I can tell. She is a pig. She eats bananas by starting at one end and eating straight through..peel and all. She eats watermelon rinds. Think of her as a walking compost machine. Very little waste around here! [p]Have 4 dogs. 2 bassets...2 labradors. Here are the hounds discussing who will be doing the dishes.[p]mShark
  • MollyShark,
    Thanks sooo much. Otis (5 month old golden retriever) oved the ones you gave me.
    I think I will make a batch today!
    Have a great day!
    Rozalie