Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

A new resident for the Chicken Coop

BabyrayBabyray Posts: 250
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
On the way home to Ms., Mary Ann, Jimmy,Faye and I stopped in Sulphur, La.and to our surprise we found a chicken on the side of the road looking for a home. We told him we had a perfect place, a home calle the Chicken Coop where he would find friends and a wonderful Mr. Spring Chicken and Mrs. Spring Hen, who would love and take good care of him. He has been crowing ever since. So we sadly part with him knowing he is going to a great place and we are sending him on to the Chicken Coop.

Ray and Faye Price
Jimmy and Mary Ann Cabler

Comments

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,347
    Hope you poked a few holes in the box!! 8 - )
  • Oh Wow! Can't wait to meet him, but isn't Sulphur, LA in Koonass country? If he's even part Koonass we may have a bit of a problem. Da drinks 'a bit and party's 'a bit also too, and dat's juss when da be's hav'n a normal day. Get'em anywhere close to a fun-house and da find all kinds 'a reasons to double their partying efforts.

And dat ain't all, da are quick to take to any female lady woman who happens to be nearby. I'll need to warn my girls.

Even so, send him on and we'll see if he's up to the security position.

Spring "Top Ranch Hand" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA