Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Outdoor Cooking

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is worth taking a look at.
YB

[ul][li]Outdoor Cookind[/ul]
·

Comments

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Thanks,YB. I think that you just solved my brine problem for me. JCA

·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Thanks,YB. I think that you just solved my brine problem for me. JCA

·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    J Appledog,
    Your welcome,i hope it works.
    YB

·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    YB,
    WOW! good find, bro. That has everything. I only looked at one so far and that one was in such good detail(turkey 01).
    Thank you for the link. I have bookmarked it and look fwd in trying some of those and sharing my eggperiences thereafter.
    ST

·
  • YB, you're making me crazy. Just when I thought I had too many favorite menues covering all types of mammal and fish flesh,, you do this to me. It will take me a month to try all those good looking items. Oh well,, gotta go get started. Great info,, Thanks[p]p.s. The first thing I saw on that link was the 5 spice game hens. I have turned into a 5-spice-freak, since NB's Ginger/Mahogany Ribs. Good stuff.

·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    King-O-Coals,
    Glad you liked it,it will take a little time to try them all.
    YB

·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    YB,[p] Thanks Larry, I have added to my bookmark for the things
    to try. Goes well with all the others that are posted.[p] Earl

·