Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Interesting buffalo chicken strips

woodleboodlewoodleboodle Posts: 5
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I sort of stumbled on to this the other night. I put about 5 or 6 boneless / skinless chicken breast on my LGE at 225 for 3 hours on indirect. First I marinated the chicken breasts in one of those Mrs. Dash's terriaki 10 minute marinades. I added some "Slap ya Mamma" rub to the marinade and let the chicken marinate while I built the fire. After the 3 hour cook I let the breasts cool a little and then cut them into strips; I then tossed them with "Red Hot" Buffalo wing sauce and served them to my son who is an expert when it comes to Buffalo wings, etc. He said it was the best combination of flavors he had ever eaten.