I had an interesting learning experience with my Super Peel. http://www.superpeel.com/videos.html
I had this idea that I would be able to handle very high hydration (66%) dough with my Super Peel. What I ended up with my wife refers to as road kill pizza.
The laws of physics being what they are this outcome was just waiting to happen.
If you wish to duplicate my results this was how to proceed.
1. Place your breadboard on a countertop so that it is not braced from the back.
2. Form your pizza with your sticky wet dough and not enough flour on the board.
3. Using the unique pastry cloth/ conveyer belt system of the super peel pick up the pizza from your breadboard.
4. Observe the breadboard slide to the backsplash of the counter.
5. Don’t observe that this sliding action is stretching the pizza to the point that it now has a rather large hole in the crust but not in the toppings.
6. Place holed pizza on you screaming hot pizza stone on your Egg.
7. Scrape off what you hoped would be diner from your stone.
8. Call Domino’s