Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

PING Nature Boy

HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
edited 8:49PM in EggHead Forum
Chris - I'm about to place an order but thought I'd ask first about which Whole Foods has the DP spices. Are they only in Virginia? How about the DC or MD stores?

Thanks!

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,399
    Yo Wally
    Mostly Virginia, but we are in the DC stores as well. We're in 9 of the stores now. Our news section has a list. http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/news.html

Thanks for asking!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
    Thanks for the quick comeback. I missed the news page. My daughter lives close to the 14th street store so maybe I'll give her the mission to replenish the stock! And I get near Tenley occasionally so it should work - its certainly easier than a drive to DP Central!

BTW, small point but on your salt-free items you still show the full-of-salt nutrition numbers - might want to correct it so there isn't any confusion.

Thanks again!