Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Breaking in the Medium

Options
Carl T
Carl T Posts: 179
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Steaks_on_Medium.jpg
<p />Just completed my egg collection with the addition of this Medium egg. Man, does it get hot fast. I think it is because the air intake/exhaust is the same size as the Large.[p]These cuts (some filets, some sirloin) were dusted with Perini Ranch Rub. Simply awesome.[p]Carl T[p]

Comments

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    Carl T,[p]Congrats on the newest addition to your family! The medium completed my collection about a year ago. It is a damn fine cooking Egg and has become my favorite.[p]I've also noticed the faster heatup. The closer proximity of the grid to the firebox makes it a great steak machine. Was it not for EggFests and pics like yours, I would have forgotten what the inside of a virgin Egg looks like.[p]Have a great T-day[p]K~G

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    Carl T,
    In the words of some famous observer: [p]"That's plum beautiful."[p]Enjoy[p]Spring Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Carl T,[p]Yikes. It's so cleeeeeeeeeeeeeean.[p]Enjoy!