Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks for ya'll help

GatorEggGatorEgg Posts: 36
edited 5:00PM in EggHead Forum
Thanks for all your help with my sons thermometer. It's adjusted and the clip removed. The brisket turned out great. How, I don't know. It just goes to show you "there's more than one way to skin a cat" It was as moist as any I've done. I'm heading over to his house this morning to start some ribs for the grand finale. My 3 year old grandson calls them "Grandpa's Bones" He sez there better than Daddy's Bones.

Thanks again, I heading back to Tampa first thing Tuesday morning, I've gained 10 pounds eating all this good Mexican food out here in Las Cruces.