Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Arizona Eggheads

AzScottAzScott Posts: 309
edited 10:31AM in EggHead Forum
As some of you know, we are planning on having our first ever Eggfest in Tempe on November 15th. I know a lot of you have expressed a desire to help plan and execute the Eggfest. I'd love to hear from everyone that would like to help and if possible meet this Saturday at The Farm at South Mountain to plan everything at 11 am. If you are able to make it please email me to let me know. If you can't but have suggestions or want to help email me as well. If you can't go but want information feel free to email me as well.

This should be a great Eggfest and I look forward to meeting everyone!

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Scott, call me, I can't go Saturday because I'm entering my first chile cookoff in Oro Valley that day. -RP
  • WanabeWanabe Posts: 355
    You can count on me.
  • You sure they didn't execute the egghead who screws up the Eggfest.. :woohoo:
  • WanabeWanabe Posts: 355
    What is the location for the EggFest we are planning?
  • BoogieBoogie Posts: 137
    I can help plan, but that is the day of a big company pow wow, so I won't be able to make it. The rest of the family will probably be there, though. My wife can probably help cook, too. She's got AZRP's genes.