Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ordering from the MotherShip

GrillMan
GrillMan Posts: 50
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone else had trouble trying to place an order from the MotherShip? I need to order a new cover for my egg in it's long table. I get a recorded message to leave your name and phone number and someone will call you back. I called this morning and I'm still waiting. In this technological world, you would think that you could place an order online. My local dealer has no idea when he could get a cover for me. I'm not sure he knows where to put charcoal into an egg.

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    every time i have called i would get mad about uit also but they have returned my call....

plus when you do get someone to take your order i have always gotten what i ordered real soon after ordering ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Thanks for the encouraging news. I had a really bad day at work and needed to vent. Your response made me feel better.
  • ric3677
    ric3677 Posts: 278
    I ordered a piece for my small egg, and actually got a person. Altho with my old ears and his thick accent, I had a difficult time hearing what he was saying. Just enough to get the piece, and as Bente says...quickly.

Good luck.

Rick
  • mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    i called friday and got someone right away!
    a few weeks ago same thing.....you should try callinng again.
  • First lets educate your dealer. He gets the cover from the same place as he gets his Eggs - From the Distributor. The Distributor get the cover from the same place he gets his eggs - From BGE.

Rocket Science we leave for Hayhonker...