Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:32 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who prefer to keep their head up their gas.

I was in dreamstate mode, sailing alone on the open ocean without a care in the world. But then the plumbing alert went off and I went from bounding seas to bounding from the recharging station onto the fluffy surface of my abode. All two forward motion extremities immediately activated and I was quickly on my way to the facility maintenance department where I quickly took care of business.

A quick tour of the remaining areas allowed me to confirm the functioning of the refrigeration device's interior illuminator before moving to the external viewing portal where I was able to confirm security with Rodney Dangerbird, who is still suffering from ruffled feathers after I told him he could not and would not carry weapons during the upcoming Coop Party. He'll get over it.

Speaking of Coop Party, the unpleasant weather pattern designated "Ike" is still projected to irritate the inhabitants of Outpost Texas. Depending upon a lot of influencing factors Ike could make an illegal entry at a point almost due south and only 70 measuring units from here. That would be extremely disruptive to the area and could deface the Chicken Ranch's accumulated structures, including the Coop. Like the other inhabitants of the area all we can do is wait to see. It's going to be a very long wait.

Finally, a quick check of the Forum disclosed virtually no activity so I shall return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "I Hate Ike" Chicken
Spring Texas USA