Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

So Im Set for Fall and Winter

OpusXcellentOpusXcellent Posts: 60
edited 8:51PM in EggHead Forum
I decide to get myself stocked up for the next few months I went and bought 10 bags of Rayal Oak charcoal and 9 bottles of the Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle sauce. Ever seince getting my egg I have been worried about running out of stuff I guess I feel like a real egghead now.

Comments

• BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Thet'll get ya til Christmas...

Fer sure --

:whistle:
  • Only 10 bags?

I have 56 bags of Wicked Good in my shed :woohoo:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I will tell you right now if that egg is close enough to get to with out a ton of effort and many feet of snow to shovel you are going to go through that fast :)Our eggs would come in from the gazebo to the back porch if we were staying for the winter here in Maine. And we still would cook 4-5 nights a week. instead of every night. You will be mighty sad come New Years eve and you want to cook something special and you are "lumpless" not sure where you are but in Maine the lump will be gone by the end of this month! LOL Labor day ends it all up here :) Julie
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    I need to stock up. Had to stop by my local dealer and pay $15 fopr a bag of BGE lump yesterday just to do chicken.
  • Like Celtic Wolf said only 10 bags what are you going to do in November. Currently I got 25 - 20lb. bags in the shed and I still went to my local Restaurant Depot to make sure that they will have Royal Oak in stock. Right now they have 9 palettes in stock with another 56 pallets on order every month for the next 6 months.
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • egretegret Posts: 4,093
    WickedGoodPic1.jpg
  • Amazing. How much do you have there, and how long will it last you?
  • LOL, I need some of that wood. :laugh:

I'm always looking for more.

Dsc01155royaloak-vi.jpg
  • Me too! Picked up 08/08/08. :laugh:

105-0501_IMG-1.jpg

105-0502_IMG.jpg
  • No fair, you've got connections. I have to wander across states to find any. Next year I'll know better.
  • You have got to be kidding me. Do you even own an oven or microwave?
  • I think I just got lump envy.
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • Yes, but they're both dusty. Thirty 20# bags lasts me +/- 13 months or about 11 lbs. per week on average and my wife makes me cook spaghetti on the stove once a week. :lol:
  • No one has there lump on sale around here. :(
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    I just found Royal Oak 20# bags for only $6.99 here in Atlanta! Whoo Hoo!!
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    is it from down south? where did you buy it?
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    Nope, USA stuff. Heck, RO headquarters is 12 miles away for me.
  • KlagKlag Posts: 208
    PhilsGrill wrote:
    Nope, USA stuff. Heck, RO headquarters is 12 miles away for me.

Can you buy directly from them? I'm close to them as well.
    There's about 80 bags of Wicked Good Competition Blend...........No longer available!
    Why, sure!! This stuff is no longer available...so, I bought a pallet!!
    No, but RestaurantDepot.com sells it locally for this price.
  • now that"s an egghead truck...