Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Let's Throw out a few more pics

EarlEarl Posts: 468
edited 3:27AM in EggHead Forum
turkey-pastrami.JPG
<p /> I am not sure who cooked this, but i will tell you this. It was fantastic, no if's or butts. I was given the recipe at Eggfest & will try this real soon.[p]Thank you !!![p]
Earl

Comments

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    Earl,
    Sorry!![p]Turkey Pastrami--From How To Grill, Page# 265

jerk-tenderloin.JPG
    <p />Earl,[p]
    This is Jerk tenderloin by Y.B ( Larry ) his son ( jon ) & baughter in-law Dana. It was hot, but not to much & you did not want more than one piece.[p]
    Earl

jerk-tenderloin.JPG
    <p />Earl,[p] I seems like Jim W & his family, never stopped cooking & this shows it. Wonderful meat loaf.[p]Earl
    Earl,[p] Sorry again, i am typing to fast & not thinking enough. This is Jim W & family, not Y.B. Sorry to both of you.[p][p]Earl[p]
    jerk-tenderloin.JPG
    <p />Earl,[p] I give up for tonight.[p]THIS IS MEATLOAF[p]
    Earl

meat-loaf.JPG
    <p />Earl,
    Last shot.[p]

• Earl,[p]Actually, this is the jerk tenderloin that Jon Wimer smoked. It had a little spice, but it was great![p]Dana