Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Pigskin Pick\'em

BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
edited 4:02PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone interested in doing a "Pick-Em" game for this college football season? It is similar to Fantasy Football but much less time consuming and involved. I did it last year for NFL and it's very easy, and takes but 5-min per week. All you do is pick who you think will win each game. We could do it straight up or against the line.
No money involved: No bets, no cost, etc.

Email me at bacchus3266@gmail.com
·

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Last year we did a Fantasy football league, but besides CWM and me I don't think any of the other participants are still around on the forum.

I would be interested in a pick'em group - against the line is always more challenging to me.
    ·
  • BurntRawBurntRaw Posts: 565
    I would love to do the egghead football league again this year - had a rough start last year (got locked out of the draft), but came on strong toward the end.

Who else was with us last year?

Lets do it!
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Smoking Todd is still here a little. You can't believe the talk shows. They are saying Crolye couldn't start at QB for MU let alone the Cheifs.

Mike
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I agree with that statement. I was never impressed with him at bama - he wasn't a top 5 QB in the SEC.

Huard is another they should pass on.

Gonna be a long long year.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i'm in!!!! send me the info ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    We have six so far.
    ·
  • Great idea Ron - count me in!
    ·
  • Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
    Count me in. Email sent.
    ·