Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Early Eggtoberfest report

Options
Smokey
Smokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Plain and simply put, a GREAT time. I had to depart way early (1:00pm). I'm in a wedding in a few hours and can't go smelling like better food that will be searved. I do have picture that I will post later![p]Smokey

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Smokey,[p]1pm, gads, you probably missed 70% of the food, theyu wouldn't delay the wedding? Well I guess 30% is better than what I got - 0%. I am doing a couple of filet mignons on the small egg tonight -- I wonder if Tony Strange did them again this year. Sorry I missed the other treats. We will all be looking forward to the barrage of pictures to come.[p]Tim
  • char buddy
    Options
    Tim M,[p]There ought to be some sort of an award for the first person to get a pic back to the rest of us during one of these fests. [p]And maybe there ought to be one of those live webcam feeds for us stay at homes. Just something to help with withdrawal pains. [p]CB
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    char buddy,[p]Most will be the unviewable kind - don't we all hate those. The 1999 Eggtoberfest I went to had a live web cam with the hard work from the 1st webmaster Bill Miller - it was trend setting in those days but worked very well. I look forward to the first "viewable" pictures that don't require a login or stuff like that!!!!!!!!!!!![p]Tim
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    char buddy, someone suggested a live cam yesterday and I think it's a good idea. We'll work on that for next year.

• char buddy
    Options
    Wise One,[p]thanks. it'll help the rest of us who can't make it.[p]cb