Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Using the search feature

Options
EggME
EggME Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can anyone help me with the "search" feature? When I do a search on a particular subject and then click on one of them that comes up when I try to get back to the list of items that came up in the search to click on another one I get a "page has expired" page and can't look at any of the other things without doing a new search all over again. I'm sure that it something that I'm doing wrong. I use the back button on the top left of my page to toggle, is there another way that would work?

Pam

Comments

• TomM24
    TomM24 Posts: 1,366
    Options
    I am not sure why that is happening to you works fine for me. You can always center click to open the post in a new tab and then just close the tab to go back to the list. Thats what I usually do when reading posts,
  • momcooks
    momcooks Posts: 247
    Options
    I usually right click and open to a new window for each search. Then I minimize the original window so I don't accidentally delete it. Go through them deleting as I go. Once I got used to that I really liked it.