Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

When the wife is away...

GrillerGriller Posts: 88
edited 7:01PM in EggHead Forum
My wife went out of town a couple of weeks ago so a couple of old college buddies came over to be introduced to this thing called the Big Green Egg. Here are some lunch, dinner, and dessert/snacks shots. The ribs were done as suggested here at 190F in a 3/2/1 manner. I've been smoking ribs for years but this was my first time to do it on a BGE. Hands down the best I've ever had. Sorry for so many pics but I had to share with the forum.

IMG_7696_2.jpg

IMG_7659.jpg

IMG_7657.jpg

IMG_7700.jpg

IMG_7706.jpg

IMG_7703.jpg

IMG_7708.jpg

Comments

• BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 928
    Griller...looks like you and the buds had a great time. The cooks look delish. Keep up the happy eggin'.
    Bob
    Alex City, Al

Alexander City,Al
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,769
    You can say what you want....we all know your friends came over to sample the bottle in the last picture!
  • GrillerGriller Posts: 88
    LOL. Yes, it is tough to compete with a proven winner.
  • BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
    Looks like you had just more than a few college buddies. Food and pic's look real good. Yes, I agree with you, the Egg makes awesome ribs.
  • KlagKlag Posts: 208
    Griller wrote:
    Sorry for so many pics but I had to share with the forum.

You can never have too many pics, the more the better! Everything looks great!
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Welcome aboard and NEVER apologize for the # of pics - as a matter of fact, I've seen people hazed for not posting pics, but never for posting "too many."

I spy the yard art representing the Lone Star State - you still within the territorial boundaries of the Republic? If so, where?
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    There's no such thing as too many pics, especially when they are of food! Great job on the intro. Did your buddies enjoy the food, and now are curious about the egg? Thanks for sharing.
  • garwiggarwig Posts: 17
    Tell me exactly how you did your ribs. They look fantastic!!!!!
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,885
    Griler,

Looks like you have all the basic food groups covered there. B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON