Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

No cook tonight- that's OK

Cecil
Cecil Posts: 771
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I took my son to a Reds game, I am now on the balcony of my motel(?) in Newport Ky. looking at Great American Ballpark and downtown Cincy. Reds lost, $1 hotdogs, he's nine and "prefers" a $5 brat- oh well my creation.
Day game on Wed. can't wait!

Walt

Comments

• Boxerpapa
    Boxerpapa Posts: 989
    I can see where a $5.00 Brat would be better, but you're at a ball game...$1.00 hotdogs. Heck, even Babe Ruth sucked down a dozen at intermission during a doubleheader. But hey, look at all the fun you had with your son.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Nothing at all wrong with that.

Those times are gone all to quick. But heck, that's what grandkids are for.

Sounds like it was a good evening.

Me and some ribs were home alone tonight. Mrs. GG was at the girls night out. Her, our daughters and daughters-in-law's.

GG
  • Cecil
    We are home now, loved the day game. My son has a new hero (Jay Bruce) and I have some great father/ son memories.

Walt
  • Cecil
    GG, The look in his eyes as favorites came to bat, slapping 5 after a home run, watching ESPN to relive highlights the next morning, shelling out a little more than I wanted to spend to get him a jersey and good tickets, all great memories (for me!) and being a father for him. WOW!

Walt