Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping SSN686: Thanks

Options
Retired RailRoader
Retired RailRoader Posts: 975
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
While I haven't gotten to make your Sausage/Cheese Bread Roll yet I did make your SHRIMP BURGERS for company yesterday. Let me tell you they were a BIG and I mean BIG hit!!! Sorry no pics as I was running around cooking and when I did take I break I ate and drank. The shrimp burgers were the appetizers and the main course was baby back ribs and spatchcock chicken. Desert was a Vanilla Rum Coconut pudding cake made on the small (came out good but still needs some work). Thanks again.
Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.

Comments

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Retired RailRoader:

Glad to hear the Shrimp burgers worked for you. They do make a great appetizer. Did you add any "personal" touches to the recipe?

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• aaind
    aaind Posts: 235
    Options
    Shrimp burgers ,Photos Please
    Thanks Dave
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Dave:

I don't have any photos of the one's Retired RailRoader did, but there are some on the recipe page of my website (see link below).

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Retired RailRoader
    Options
    Sorry Jay I did not add any personal touches as I had them at last years Waldorf and wanted to see if mine would came out as well as they did at Waldorf. Next time I make them I just may add a little something to spice them up but then again my motto is "If it aint broke don't fix it". They were outstanding as is.
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.