Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bears

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The recent discussion of bears reminds me of this thread, which was a lot of fun. [p]Also, I was wondering what y'all thought of bringing up an old thread each day, or each week. Maybe whoever thinks about it could posta "Blast from the Past"!! The archives are rich.[p]NB
[ul][li]Egging in Bear Country[/ul]
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Any thread with posts from michael is a Blast from the Past. Anyone know of his whereabouts? We Linux geeks need to stick together (note that while this post is written on a computer running win 98, I'm usually a Linux geek...it's just that I haven't yet configured my DSL to work with Linux...).
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Cornfed,
    I emailed him a ways back, and he said he has been busy at work. He hasn't posted here for 6 months easy. Would be nice to hear from him sometime. [p]A nice thread around that time was when he smoked a huge, successful batch of Habanero Peppers ala egg.[p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Boy, its too early to fool with my head. I just clicked the link you provided in your post and I saw that the post had dozens and dozens of replies at the bottom- in 1 day too. I used the back button to go back to the forum and when there I could not see the dozens of replies. After thinking I was loosing my mind (I have misplaced it often enough in the last few years) I figured it out. Geees I am slow in the morning.[p]Tim