Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Feeding my habit

BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
edited 1:04PM in EggHead Forum
Mother nature was a little kinder to Bham today and finally got to Egg my favorite wings. I may have to see a shrink soon. :ohmy:
DSC04643.jpg

DSC04644.jpg

Comments

• thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    I know what you mean (cook looks great by the way), I just pulled my tagine off the grill and the sky unleashed on my egg and table...couldn't cover it hot so half the table got soaked...but dinner was served!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Very Nice looking wings. Wish my doctor and my wife let me eat more like those.
  • GrillmamaGrillmama Posts: 194
    We had Buffalo Chicken Wings last night. I have the before pics but they were so good looking when they came off the grill that I was not able to take any after pictures. We dove right into them. Like hungry little carnivores. I guess I could have taken a pic of the bowl of bones.... ;)
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    GREAT looking wings Bama!..what is your 'favorite' wings??..do tell! ;) :P
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    Marinated in Moore's (a lot less salty than Dales) then sprinkled with a mixture of JH Pecan, DP Swamp Venom and DP Jamican Fire Walk. Addicting for sure. I'm sure you've heard this before. :)
    Thank you Sir. Storms were so bad yesterday we had 70 plus mpg winds at the Airport. My office is about 1 mile from there. The lighting fried 4 computers in my building.
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    those look fantastic.

(told you i look at all the pictures......)

;o)
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Yeah..but I drink a lot!..no..j/k..sounds like great combo of rubs..will try to remember this time! ;) B) ..from the first pic it looks like you did them direct the whole time?
    Thanks. A really good recipe ( at least for me :) . Quick and Easy.
    Direct. Oh yea...crispy skin is a must.
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Fine looking wings you got there, BF.
  • East Cobb EggyEast Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
    Wow... those look great.

I love the dark color.

Greg
    They should...I have lots of practice. :)
    As I told East Cobb...lots of practice is all it takes.
  • crawdadcrawdad Posts: 115
    Wings are food of the gods. Great color on those too.