Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Max, Mikey, et al......

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Time to start forming teams for the big one! Let's get it on!! Then, we can start talking some real trash!!! :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Comments

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning John:

EggHatter & I are available to the highest bidder! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Whose side are you going to fall on in the big steak throw-down John? Or, haven't you asked Joan yet? hehehehe :woohoo:

Wish we could be there.
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Is there going to be a "team grape soda" sponsored by Publix?
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    So no "CHILI" team??? :evil:
  • egret
    Options
    That's high on the list! :laugh: I don't go anywhere without my grape soda.... :woohoo: :woohoo:

GrapeSoda.jpg
  • egret
    Options
    Now, there's a good idea!
  • egret
    Options
    I'm going to get on the winning team, of course! :laugh:
  • EmandM'sDad
    EmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Options
    Just confirmed my reservation... So let the trash talkin begin!!!!!
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    I'll bring the tools to tighten the dome for you. ;) :( :( :P Look forward to seeing you again. Pork Butt Mike and I are gonna drive up together.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    on the back line this year we are setting up team dessert. ..after last year's effort's from sydney and the egg hatter, and squeeze and other's a bunch of decided to have one tent devoted solely to desserts this year, so i'm hoping that a bunch of you pool with us for a tent solely devoted to your best desserts. ..at last check i think we had the following pretty well committed. ..

spawn's brownies
    mad max's apple and/or peach crisp
    egg hatter/ssn686 choco bundt roll thing
    squeeze's cake of the day
    chubby's rasberry chcolate thing
    RTD's banana's foster
    emandam's monkey bread

and i know i'm missing some stuff here, but its all i can think of at the moment. ...but i know we can probably take over the entire back line with nothing but desserts. ...i think that would be really really cool. .. .
  • Sundown
    Options
    All of this when you should be training to beat Kim at the throw-down?! Bad Max.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    some things are way more important than otheres. .. i'm sure even kim and the rest of the ya-yas will forget about their flap/ugly steaks to focus on a good dessert for the fest!!! . . .
  • Roudy
    Roudy Posts: 431
    Options
    Hey Max,

If you guys are looking for another dessert to serve, I have a pretty awesome triple chocolate bundt cake with dark rum, espresso, and lots of unhealthy fat content. I was thinking about cooking a few of them at the 'Fest, but I'd be happy to jump onto some dessert-dedicated Eggs if you'd like.

Roudy
  • Sundown
    Options
    Atta boy! Hang on to that positive attitude. But, word of caution, women never forget!
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    sure!!, the more the merrier!!
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    She practiced this last weekend. -RP
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    sounds great!!. ..i'm gonna talk to al about what kind of t-shirts or aprons he can come up with for team dessert this year!! ....already getting psyched!!!...
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    You talking to me grape boy? :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :ohmy:

Mike
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    hopefully someone will want me on their team :blink: :unsure:

if not i will lead team South Carolina... not much of a team just me and a couple others that rarely come on to the forum anymore :( . steeler fan, BYC, miles of smiles, that is about it at least miles comes on and osts often... YB is close but still in ga :whistle: kind of sad seeing as how we are the next closest state to the mothership :pinch:

all i know i want to be able to sample some of everything.... me likey food B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    as long as leah and page are with you, you are always welcome under my tent big fella!! :cheer: :cheer:

you gonna cook somethin this year?!?! or just bring your appetite??
  • BENTE
    Options
    thinking about cooking some stuffed T-loins like we did at the CSRA eggfest.. they seemed to go over really well. plus they were really easy i prepped them day before and had no problem pulling them from cooler and placing on the egg...

i have spoken to big'un about getting together.. would like to have fidel there also but have yet to speak to him... i need to though with his recent trip out west :whistle:

would love to join you under the tent but i can wait until sunday to cook with you again... if bill does not have it at his house i will have it here at my house. although i do not have a lake i will turn the sprinklers on :P

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    I have a couple jars of stuff for you...and another couple jars of other stuff for you too.

When are you headed anywhere remotely close to Atlanta?
  • BENTE
    Options
    i may go down this saturday to RD...

but they were out of lump this past weekend... sent someone down and it was a no go...

so while i was in charleston i ended up picking up some souvenir's.. went into a whole foods they had lump on sale 8.8 lbs for 2.99 so i picked up 4 bags...

would rather bring back lump rather than a shot glass anyday :P

but to answer your question it will be soon if you are not in need of going then i will stop by your exit on my way there ;)

thanks

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    I may ride down with you, depends on the "Honey-Do" list for the weekend after being gone a week.

If they are out of lump I still have about 12 bags and I'll spot you a few to get you by.

I am less than 2 miles off I-85 so let me know.
  • BENTE
    Options
    yea they were supposed to get more this past monday...

it may be my last stop at that one.. they are opening one in charlotte and since i am there every thursday i will just swing by that one. it is less than two miles from my current route... alot better than 100 miles :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb