Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You know you've been egging too much when...

Options
HungryNephew
HungryNephew Posts: 267
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You are wondering if you need to apply sunscreen to you kid before sending him to camp and ask your wife "Do I need to sauce him?"

Comments

• Central IL Egger
    Options
    . . . Only your "non-dome lifting arm" has hair below the elbow from weekly Flash backs.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    here is another ;)

How, to, Know you are a real greenegger

I get a kick out of the little unscientific polls posted here on the forum from time to time, and I thought of one myself last night while I was cooking a turkey breast for dinner. I was putting lump in the egg and was pulling out some really nice big chunks to save for an overnight butt cook this weekend.

1 So, I offer the following to my fellow eggers for your consideration on this Friday:
    2 You know you are a real greenegger when . . .
    3 + You haven't used your oven for anything other than keeping food warm when it comes off the egg.
    4 + You catch yourself sorting and saving prize pieces of lump for a special cook.
    5 + You discover that you have lost a great deal of desire to eat out at local restaurants because you can make a better meal on the egg.
    6 + You periodically check the forum several times a day.
    7 + You do not check the batteries in your smoke detector twice a year, but you do calibrate all your cooking thermometers at least quarterly.

Recipe Source
    Author: SoDakEgger

Source: BGE Forum on 2008/05/09

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb