Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bacon Wrapped Asparagus ?

Fireball IIFireball II Posts: 213
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Some one had a pic of bacon wrapped asparagus wondering the time and temp? Plan on having the tonight with a pork loin. Anybody can help, Thanks JD
·

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey JD,it's been awhile,but I think I did these around 275-300 direct.I just cooked until the bacon got crispy.

013-5.jpg

018-2.jpg
    ·
  • Fireball IIFireball II Posts: 213
    Thanks Doug. I am cooking a pork loin indirect tonight in a v-rack indriect, these will be great under the loin. Thanks JD
    ·
    Did you say you nuked the bacon for a minute before wrapping or wasthat some one else?
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    No.that was someone else.Probably a good idea though ;)
    ·
    I will post the pics tonight hopefully.
    ·