Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonights dinner.

Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
edited 6:15AM in EggHead Forum
Two thighs and three drumsticks was our dinner tonight. Seasoned them with salad dressing containing evoo and balsamic vinegar, seasoning salt, Mrs Dash and lemon pepper.
Cooked on a raised grill using a clay plant saucer covered with foil instead of a drip pan. cooked at 325* for 1 hour.

Saturdaynightdinner001.jpg

Plated with quarted red potatoes and fresh stringbeans

Saturdaynightdinner003.jpg

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    what is the "peach/cottage cheese" looking thing??

beer cans work great as a "grate extender" ;)

DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0039.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BigGreenDawgBigGreenDawg Posts: 327
    Nice lookin' meal. That's exactly how I cook my chicken parts but with onion salt and pepper.
  • crawdadcrawdad Posts: 115
    Great looking meal. Simple but effective. Grill extender works like a charm, don't it? And it's fun making one.
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    I did not know Bud Lite made a grill extender. :laugh:

I need to get on of those! Maybe I should think about it over a few beers! :woohoo:

Looks great!
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Yep, Got to love the "extender". Wounder how a 22 ozer would work?!! :laugh:
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Good stuff! I'll be doing some leg quarters for dinner tonight. Very good use of available resources for your indirect setup :)
  • Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
    The cottage cheese and peaches were our salad and that is root beer in the glass. Surprised no one made a comment about the beverage of choice.
    Am going to have to get firebricks for my raised grill.