Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sea Bass?

Options
Stuart
Stuart Posts: 110
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Any one have a great Sea Bass recipe for the egg? In the event I ever get tired of Salmon (though I don't think its possible) I thought this fish would be a great back-up![p]Thanks,[p]Stuart

Comments

• Gordy
    Gordy Posts: 49
    Options
    Stuart, This is my kids and wife's favorite meal. Use to be salmon until I tried sea bass. I marinated the fish in cheap Italian dressing with a splash of soy sauce. Cooked it the same as salmon but longer as it is more dense and the fillet was thicker. Absolutely the best fish I've made on Humpty and maybe even the best meal I've cooked. I must admit that my ribs, pork tenderloin and the prime ribs were good too. Come to think of it I can't take much credit. The large BGE and the receipes from our friends on this forum deserve it. Only downside is that it is double the price of salmon.[p]