Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I think I'm addicted to

BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
edited 1:12PM in EggHead Forum
these wings. I have to have them once a week or I go into withdrawal. The mixture of JH Pecan rub + DP JWF + DP SV is unbeatable. Cooked some Conecuh Cajun sausage for the wife. Outstanding flavors.

DSC04632.jpg

DSC04631.jpg

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Scampi.

scampi5.jpg

Wings area close 2nd.

Mike
  • hdriderhdrider Posts: 32
    Please give us more information. The photos are awesome, but how bout sharing the recipes for both the wings and the scampi. Newbie wants to try both of these this weekend.
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    Man those look good. Got a recipe? The wife is drooling over your pic.
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    Wings are marinated in Moores for 1 hour. Add a chund of apple wood or chips. Place wings on the grid at 350.
    Coat the up side with JH + DP mixture. Grill for 20 minutes then flip and coat the other side. Cook for 20 more minutes.
  • hdriderhdrider Posts: 32
    Thanks!
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Scampi is way to easy. I use a sizzling platter for steaks. Light coat of EVOO. Melt in the microwave, enough garlic butter to cover the shrimp. Paste or make your own. 1 cap full of a wine. I use Rinute Lambrasco (sp). Salt and pepper to taste. Lemon jiuce and parsley. 400 direct about 4 minutes.

Mike
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,642
    scampi, good stuff.

cilantroshrimp0001.jpg
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,642
    I'll be your wingman.......LOL.

100_0265.jpg
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • That scampi looks wonderful. Would you be willing to share your recipe?

Thanks!