Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

4 Lb Pork Loin

Options
BobbyG
BobbyG Posts: 67
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Gang,
Ok everyone, I've done lots of Pork Tenderloins but never a "loin". I'm planning on using the naked whiz's recipe but want to know if you guys have any other tips?[p]Have a great weekend all you eggers![p]BobbyG

Comments

• BobbyG,
    I might be a little late to get back to you, but here's what do. I spiral slice, or slice it length wise, about 3/4 inch thick so it eventually rolls out to be a long piece. Then I lightly criss cross the entire piece with a very sharp knife, only about 1/8th of an inch deep. Then I rub into the meat a generous amount of crushed garlic and fresh, or dried rosmary, and a little salt & pepper. Then I roll the whole thing back up and tie it up real good. Put on the egg on a raised grill direct at 325* and cook to an internal temp of 140*-145*. Take it off and let it rest for a good 10 minutes, and enjoy.
    Beers,
    Seth