Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Seasoning vs. Non-seasoning

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,099
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday I have sort of** tried one of many JJ's methods of ribs...that is use no seasonings on the ribs(no rub)...but I did mopp them and use BBQ sauce when they came off.(**JJ would use absolutley nothing throughout)
After last night I have come to da' conclusion that I definatley prefer to marinate my ribs. DOnt get me wrong i still enjoyed them with just the taste of hickory and juices flowing through my taste budz, but I missed the spice of cyanne and the invitation of drinking more beer from the salt. For me the only meat that I can ever go on for life without marinating in sausage...but NEVER ribs or chicken., even though my anus was extremely thankful this morning.
Now my enquiring mind would like to know ya'lls opinions on seasoning vs. non-seasonings....
ST(and a cleaner litter box i shall be((today))

Comments