Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank You Big'un

Options
FlaPoolman
FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You didn't have to do that but I can't wait to try these.

Thank You Todd (thats the table I'm refinishing in the background)

101_2139.jpg

This is what the table looked like Wednesday

101_2119.jpg

Thank you again Big'un

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Nice job on the table Pat...

BTW Maurice's has their sauces on sale.. buy 3 get 1 free $12 total no tax or shipping costs...I ordered mine yesterday and received it today...I stuck my finger in it...it is good...
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Thanks Kim; have about 6 more coats to go. Bad part is I'm limited to one egg till I finish. Have new gasket, firebox, fire grate and removed the draft door to reseal but will not put back together until the table is done. Since I'm redoing every bolt is coming off, kinda like a frame off restoration. Looks like I can make Atlanta so look forward to seeing you again.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    If you are coming up to Eggtoberfest unfortunately I will not be there. We will be in St Maarten that week... :P

but I have already made my reservations for Ocala...so see you then
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Hi Pat,
    It was my pleasure! As far as mustard base goes, that's pretty good stuff! I hope you enjoy it.

The table looks great! It's hard to believe it's the same table.