Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

screwed up fonts

Options
bobbyb
bobbyb Posts: 1,349
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
My fonts went bozo tonight on egghead forum. Any reason?
Thanks,

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Bozo is dead!!

Did you clear your cache?
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Bobbyb,

Yes there is a reason. We just removed some "old" code that we didn't realize so many were still using. Several weeks ago we deployed a new template which apparently many have yet to see. The font settings for the old template will no longer work (that was the "old" code we removed). If you click "Home" you'll see the new template. There is now just one menu, and, under "Forums" you can find "Eggheadforum". Click that and bookmark the new page (the url is slightly different now).

The font controls and all are now available at the top right of every page. We created a Quickstart to help everyone with the new controls.
  • bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Options
    MWK,
    Yes, I discovered there is a whole new forum available that I didn't know existed. I had my default URL set to an index, where I went straight to the (old??) wide mode. I now have reset it to simply eggheadforum.com, and all seems to be well again. Thanks for your hard work on this thing. Looking good!
    Bob