Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Greenwood, SC BBQ Festival

Options
vidalia1
vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is anyone heading to Greenwood, SC this weekend? It looks like a fun time. It appears to be about a 2 hr drive from my house so I thought I would venture over and see our "Egg" teams in actions...

here are the details

http://www.uptowngreenwood.com/Events_Festivalofdiscovery.aspx

Comments

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    I have been the last four years and it is alot of fun.This year Kaye and myself have a photography class on Saturday so we want make it.Wiseone,Smokey and BobbyQ and a bunch of other eggers will be there so go and have fun.
    Larry
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Aw come on Larry. Come up to Greenwood and I'll give you some lessons on photography.

Won't be the same without y'all there.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Sounds like a good time and we look forward to seeing you guys there... :laugh:

Good luck to all the competitors.........
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Hey Bobby we will be back next year.This is Kaye's camera I am going along for the ride.I plan on coming to the store in the near future.
    Larry(only 150 miles away)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Kim -

You'll have a good time in Greenwood....no admission...great Blues music...and ofcourse tons of BBQ!B)

Feel free to email if we can give you any directions, etc.

charlie.barrineau at cityofgreenwoodsc dot com

Charlie Barrineau
    Greenwood, SC
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    hey charlie i was wondering where you were :P

i may not make it down this year although plans may change and i may see you :blink:

anyway i hope you are using your egg to its potential ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Unknown
    Options
    Yea...been pretty busy lately...have not posted much since the new forum started.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PLANS!!! 74 BBQ teams this year....amazing how this little event that we started in 2001 with 5 teams has exploded!

Using the egg almost every other day. We (and the neighbors) LOVE IT! Hope work slows down so I can experiment some....

CB