Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Something Simple

TRexTRex Posts: 2,709
edited 8:54AM in EggHead Forum
Last day in Augusta - cooked dinner for the folks.

A forum favorite. Thanks, Mike.

And a couple of visitors while I was cooking:

Happy Monday.

• thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Sometimes you just have to have a burger and onions...did this on my first of two cooks on the 4th...just because it seemed like the patriotic thing to do...burgers on the 4th.
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Those simple burgers are one of my favorites :woohoo: I guess it's almost time to go back to work :( Have a safe trip :)
  • egretegret Posts: 4,066
    Been missing you big time, Jason! Guessin' you're not able to do much eggin' in your present digs! :(
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    hard to beat good burgers!!..and that looks like a yellow finch in the bottom pic..we have those here by the dozens..beautiful bird..wife has a thistle seed feeder that they stand in line in the tree waiting to feed on!! :P
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Food looks great Jason. When are you coming down to see me?
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Oh Jason,
    So simple and so good. Hope things are well your way.

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Looks like something you'd get at a tailgate dinner at a carwash. :woohoo:

Sure looks good, though. And yes, I'm still awake!

Miss you in Texas.

• TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Burgers look great! Thats the NJ state bird there an eastern goldfinch. For a little bird they fly really fast.