Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner...The Follow Up

Options
Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I must say... I am happy tha6t Cornfed enjoyed the meal because I was across the table enjoyinmg it just was well.
Ok here is what i did...
The car-tipping slab of prk ribs went on "naked"...in other words...NO SEASONING.
The leg quarters(i smoked 2) i sliced a tiny hole in each one and shoved a half a stick of butter(cut them in squares) in each one. Then topped each one with kosher salt...black pepper..cyanne..onion powder..and Montreal(even though i hate Canada..we need to bomb them!) Chicken Seasoning. Added much hickory to da'coals. The mopped the ribs and ONE(not mine) leg quarter with STUBBS brand MOPPPING BASTE. We then adden much more hicory after that mopp and took them off after the final burn(mopped them after 1 and 1/2 hrs and took them off 1 hr and a half later = 3 hrs total cooking time to relieve the work of u math maticians). Had a nice garden saled with all kinds of ill veggies, creamy ceasar dressing sprinkled with grated cheese.
RESULTS: U already know Cornfeds, plus ST's gasy "noise" which will end up as solid come tomorrow morning, and a raving for more "juice"
Oh by the way we had a nice scented candle burning on the table, though we are not gay.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Will tell u about da' beer results next post!
ST..hey!

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,[p]Shakespeare: "Romeo, oh Romeo."
    Walt Whitman: "Oh captain, my captain."
    Smokin' Todd: "Tomorrow we will defecate like bulls."[p]Oh, to be a poet![p]Cornfed

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 35
    Options
    Smokin' Todd
    Your post are so ridiculous I question your mentality.
    From those stupid Bruce Springsteen pictures, to your
    heeeeeeeeyeeeeeee crap, to post like this one.
    You need help!! Some one has to tell you.
    Justin

• Smokin' Todd
    Options
    Justin,
    shadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap (smack)
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    Smokin' Todd, well, you know what they say about opinions,,, everybody's got one,, and some are bigger than others. I guess some folks get red-faced when I say YAAAAHOOOOEEEE too, or when I post my shrimpboat picture. I just knew your post would cause the latent cyber-police wannabees to take a public shot at you. But at least you gottem interacting. OH LOOK! I got an opinion too. My opinion is,, I'm glad you and Cornfed are across the country from Guru and me. We would have a great time for about a month. Then we would all be egging in a nursing home or worse. Only 2 chilled brewskys. Major self-control dude! I know you two had a very large time. That's great,,, but stay close to the litterbox today.. My butts nearly done,, the fire didn't go out last night,, but by this morning it was trying. I got the whole cove smelling like pulled-pork. Happy last-day of the weekend. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE! oops,, sorry!

• Smokin' Todd
    Options
    King-O-Coals,
    I agree with you buddy... opinions are like @ssh0les..everyone has one. But I do expect responses like the ones from Frozen Chozen and now "justin". I guess some people envy those having a great time!..and speaking of liter boxes...thanx for the reminder..my cat's must be changed today.
    ST