Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Using two Meat Probes with the DigiQue2

Options
Ar-Cee
Ar-Cee Posts: 105
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have a second set of probes I bought as backup for my DigiQue 2. I was setting up for a butt over brisket today and I was thinking about the cooktime differences. I put 1 meat probe into the butt and a 2nd meat probe into the brisket. I put a red wire tie around the brisket probe plug jack, and a blue one around the butt plug jack. I have been swapping out the plugs all morning (which began sometime after 3 am). Easy way to keep track of two meats. I may try the same thing with two grid probes to let me watch multi-level Grid tempratures or Grid and Dome. I was suprised because I don't have to shut off the power to swap the meat probes. I wonder if I could build a switching box.... Oh well, just my discovery for the day. Happy 4th of July. rc

Comments