Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING: The Naked Whiz/Brisket

Options
BostonEggSox
BostonEggSox Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Whiz...Love the website, keep it going!

I was searching old posts from 2001 and decided to go with a marinade I found on my 12.5# Brisket tonight. If it turns out tasty I'll post all the details.

I'm sorta new to this, and so was the Whiz at one point. To all newbies, don't be afraid to ask questions. Here's one of his posts from 2001.....

"Well, it is time to live up to my name and EXPOSE my cooking skills to the neighbors. Since Mr. Brisket doesn't always get done at just the right moment, I plan to cook him in the AM and hope he gets done in time to then do some chicken while the guests arrive. So, what would be the best way to keep Mr. Brisket happy until it is time to eat? Wrap in foil and place in the oven as low as it will go? Thanks, TNW"

Happy 4th all...Lester throws a gem against the Yanks tonight......Life is good.