Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Help with DigiQ

run4jcrun4jc Posts: 107
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Help! ! Panic attack! I'm trying to do a test cook with chicken breasts and the DigiQ - right out of the gate, the probes won't work - I'm getting a - - - on the display for food and pit temps. I've unplugged the power, unplugged and replugged and checked the probe plugs. Nothing works. The fan is working and I can run through the menu system - it just won't display a temp. At first it was showing a ridiculously low pit temp dropping one degree at a time, then the display went to the - - -. I've emailed Fred but I'm thinking with the holiday I may not get a quick response and perhaps one of you have been through this. can anyone help? My Butt is in danger!!

Comments