Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

multi cook

run4jcrun4jc Posts: 107
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Okay - here's the plan - tonight, I use my shiny new DigiQ for the first time.....I'm excited!

Here's my cooking plans - for dinner tonight I'm cooking 6 large boneless chicken breasts. Thinking about 45 minutes at 350?

Then, I'm going to put on a 5 pound butt around 7 PM at 250. Cook all night - take it off mid morning if I can keep it going that long.....pull it and put it in the cooler - Naked Whiz says it'll hold in a cooler for hours.

Then - put on a 7 pound pork loin around 11 AM for about a 4 hour cook. I'll coat it in mustard and rub then cover in bacon. Thinking 4 hours or temp at 140?

Whattaya think - can I do all this on one load of lump? Have I got the times right?

Comments