Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Membership

KitzmiyerKitzmiyer Posts: 2
edited 5:35AM in EggHead Forum
I am wondering what the process is to become a actuall member and not just a guest. I am a BGE owner if that matters at all.

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    My computer shows that you are a user(not a guest) :huh:
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Hopefully you werent thinking there was a hazing or something crazy involving farm animals. The only goats around here may be on someones XL egg over some Hickory.

:)
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    I believe you're a member already. Whenever a guest visits, the color of the font that their name is written in is black. Yours is already green.

Welcome aboard. Just jump in. Go fill out your profile, and start asking lots of questions. If I'm wrong, you must go find the key to the Big Green Egg, and report directly to the potentate with it.
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Have you finished your Kool-Aid? :woohoo: Help away, ask away. Looks like your registered. Welome.

Mike
  • FencewireFencewire Posts: 34
    $100 should fix you right up, pm me for my address.