Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

ping:Ross In Ventura

double Ldouble L Posts: 90
edited 1:19AM in EggHead Forum
Ross we enjoyed your onion pie at eggs by the bay is the recipe top secret or available? double L in Santa Maria

Comments

• ChefBrianChefBrian Posts: 172
    It was damn good.What kind of cheese? Ross was kind enough to hand deliver me a piece.
  • SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,619
    We'll have recipes up on the Eggs by the Bay website this week.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    here is a link to it here on the forum... not sure if it is the same one ;)

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_recipes&Itemid=71&func=detail&id=163

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 7,233
    Brian,
    The cheese inside was pepper jack, on the top was White Cheddar. Smitty said that he would post it this week
    Ross
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    ross,
    i have some great close-up shots of you cutting and dishing it out as well as a good shot of the two in the egg if you need any of them e-mail me
    andy
    Smitty well post this week.
    Ross
  • double Ldouble L Posts: 90
    Thanks for the responses Ross And Bente I an sure going to give it a try I only hope it turns out as good as the eggs by the bay example
    Not to worry!
    Ross