Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Atomic Buffalo Turds (modified recipe)

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all,[p]Made a variation of ABT's last night and they turned out great! Spicey and sweet with a kiss of smoke. The recipe is similar to the standard ABT recipe.[p]I used 3 lbs of fresh jalapenos (about 40 count 2-3 inch), 2 16oz packages of finely shredded chedder/jack cheese, dry rub, 3 packs bacon, leftover hickory smoked pulled pork, a sweet/spicy bbq sauce.[p]I used a spicier version of JJ's rub and I used Tongue Tinglin' bbq sauce.[p]Cut off stem, halve & devein/deseed peppers.
Pack the inside of the jalapeno "boat" with shredded cheese.
Place a chunk of PP on top of cheese.
Wrap with bacon toothpick in place.
Brush on bbq sauce and sprinkle with a bit of dry rub.[p]Cook on the egg for about 30 minutes around 325-350deg.[p]Have a good day all.[p]lns

·