Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

EGGFEST 2003

edited 5:46PM in EggHead Forum
Eggfest 2003 will take place on Saturday May the 3rd, so mark your calenders and make your plans to attend. It will be held at the Elks lodge Pavilion in Waldorf for the 3rd year in a row. If everyone was happy with the Master Suites accomidations, let me know and I will get a block of rooms again. Let me hear your remarks.
Thanks
DAA Mayoor

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    DDDAAA MAYOOOR,
    Dale...the rooms were fine in my opinion...lookin forward to another great time, and seeing all the wonderful people AGAIN !!!!!![p]Wess

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    DDDAAA MAYOOOR,[p]I'm in! Also, I say get the same rooms. Of course, I was too late to book one last year and, thus, missed the staggering distance benefit of the rooms. This year that will not happen...[p]Looking forward to it. I may even have a beer or two this time...[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,404
    DDDAAA MAYOOOR,
    Heeeeeee!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    DDDAAA MAYOOOR,[p]Looks like a winner to me...! When does the booking of rooms begin?[p]QBabe

• DDDAAA MAYOOOR,[p] Cool, you got this out before I could plan a wild dive trip that conflicts with the date. I'm there![p]MikeO
  • char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
    DDDAAA MAYOOOR,[p]Hey Mayor - I missed you at eggfest 2002. Reserve a spot for me in the beer line at eggfest 2003. [p]cb
  • SamIamSamIam Posts: 20
    DDDAAA MAYOOOR,
    Could I ask a stupid question? [p]What City and State will Eggfest be in?

• Sam I Am,
    In the great state of Maryland in the land of pleasant living. Just outside your nations capitol in Waldorf.
    DAAA MAYOOORR