Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Two Slabs on the EGG

Bama FireBama Fire Posts: 267
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok. They're on. I marinated one slab in french's mustard. The other in french's plus an approximation of JJ's rub. I hate measuring spices. really.[p]They've been smoking (direct) for about three hours now, and everything is looking GREAT! I hate to admit it, but this is my first attempt at cooking ribs, on the EGG, or any other way. GASP! I have no excuses. Please forgive me.[p]I just added two ears of corn and I'll throw on some bread shortly. I haven't eaten yet today (it's 4:30pm) -- I am gonna put a hurtin' on these babies (back ribs). :-)[p]I hope that everyone is having a great weekend -- I love college hoops and beer. Can you tell? I'll re-read this post tomorrow to check my spelling and babbling. Please let aubum (yes, aubum) lose by more than 7.[p]Bama Fire

Comments